High Country continues to attract and blend experts from academia and industry, with leaders in medical specialties, the regulatory agencies and health care researchers in an informal setting to facilitate dialog and an exchange of ideas. The meeting consists of six (6) hours of structured sessions per day (9 sessions total). In between sessions, there are ample opportunities for independent meetings, networking and discussions. The 2019 meeting, with anticipated attendance in excess of 100 participants, promises to open avenues and opportunities of collaboration on a variety of issues important to the nuclear medicine and molecular imaging community.
BACK FOR 2019:
- 29 hours of content
- Daily round table discussions (1pm – 3pm)
Join us on Sunday Evening for the Social Dinner Reception. Admission for 1 is included in the price of registration, but guests are more than welcome! Guest tickets can be purchased online during registration or at the onsite registration desk.
Rocky Mountain Menu
- Colorado Cheese Display with local Charcutierre
- Olathe Sweet Corn Chowder with Cheddar and Chive Scones
- Butternut and Frisse Salad with Maple Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Beet and Haystack Mountain Goat Cheese Salad with Arugula
- Western Slope Beef Short Rib with Scallion San Luis Valley Mashers, Spring Pea Tendrils and Carrot
- Rocky Mountain Trout with Quinoa Pilaf and Brown Butter Vinaigrette
- Wild Mushroom Ravioli, Porcini Jus, and Micro Greens
- Strawberry Shortcake
Use the following link to view a draft of the the 2019 Program – HCNMC 2019 Program PDF